Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Let the challenge begin...The Ultimate You





Well, not only on me...
as I find that training alone is not conducive to consistency.


This was my start weight.
I am hoping to lose 1 kg a week over the 8 weeks.
But slow and steady wins this "race"...
So that I do not scare the children, or small animals,
I will refrain from posting ANY of the before photographs
that I had to submit for this challenge...


This is what I want to look like in my final challenge photograph...



 BATZ BUDDIES will rise to the occasion.
And Dad (David) and Daughter(Jayne) join forces to support and encourage
each other (and the other teams) to do their best.

Follow me as I tackle what might well be the toughest
fitness challenge I have volunteered for.
The challenge starts on May 16 and will run for 8 weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment